Pages

My blog

This will just be a blog about me. About my life, my issues, as much as I feel like telling. I'm going to try to be honest with this blog, and not hold anything back. If you don't like what you hear, you don't have to stay, I don't want to offend anyone. This isn't going to be a depressing blog most of the time, but there will be times I'll have to vent. I hope you can enjoy this insight into me and my life.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Continued in the same week? Whaaat??!!

I know, right? What did you do to deserve TWO blog posts so close together?! You guys are pretty special, I tell you what.

So, I also have pink eye now, in addition to a cold, but I got antibiotic eyedrops (which are apparently a thing) and should be non contagious within 24 hours. Which is good, because today's Wednesday and I graduate GCC on Friday.

Yeah. I'm graduating college. Who'da thunk it? I'm gonna miss all the cute guys on campus, including a couple of the professors. Yes, Professor Deiss, you're a very nerdy type of person, and I would go down on you until you forgot your name. He was so nice and helpful, and every class of his was entertaining, very rarely any boring parts or assignments. He does his job well, and if I remember correctly I think he's married...sadly.

Kids, use ratemyprofessor.com, for the LOVE of GOD. It's so helpful, and has saved me from many horrible professors, and gotten me some of the best, including Mr. Sexy Nerd up there. ^

So baby was born, and my brother's girlfriend had...complications. She's fine now, but they had to remove her uterus, so she can never biologically have kids of her own again...it's a very sad thing to think about. I don't know what I would do myself in that situation, besides be a weird mix of sad and thankful. I haven't met the baby yet, and I've heard the two of them are fine, so I'm hoping that they'll be able to get through this OK. I'm slightly worried about my brother, but given what I've heard from others, I think he'll manage being a dad pretty well.

There's another guy I have a semi crush on, and he's not from work. He's in a band! But I'm not like a crazy fangirl or anything (although his music is awesome), I met him before I knew about his music. His name is Aaron, which is always the name I thought I'd change mine to some day if I kept on not liking Andrew. He and his band are still sort of new, but they have a pretty OK fan base as far as I know. But he's rather cute, and seems like a nice guy, if perhaps a little eccentric. Which is probably a good thing, since not enough people are. He also keeps himself in good shape...unlike with Dan, I've felt this for myself. >.>  Haven't done a whole lot with him yet, but I want to do more. We'll see if it happens.

I could talk about shows...not too hugely in the mood...part of me wants to maybe write some fanfiction here, just to have it down. Maybe I'll consider that.

Andrew






No comments: