Pages

My blog

This will just be a blog about me. About my life, my issues, as much as I feel like telling. I'm going to try to be honest with this blog, and not hold anything back. If you don't like what you hear, you don't have to stay, I don't want to offend anyone. This isn't going to be a depressing blog most of the time, but there will be times I'll have to vent. I hope you can enjoy this insight into me and my life.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy mood!

Greetings reader people!

Cool weather...I adore thee! I spent a while lying outside earlier listening to music (all from Glee...I'm a Gleek!) and enjoying the overcast, cool weather. We're two hours north of Phoenix, so we're more like 80 degrees than 90-95. ^.^

Glee...Vampire Diaries...even though I'm not even WATCHING them right now, (their seasons both ended) I still want to talk about how awesome they are!! I've been reading (and writing, I'm neglecting my poor book v.v) Vampire Diaries fanfiction. Damon/Alaric...I will make this a reality, even if it's only in my mind. Pretending powers, activate!

Sooo, my mom has a boyfriend. <.< Has for a while. >.> Shhhh, don't tell anyone...but seriously, any of my friends who read this, don't tell anyone. Anyway, the three of us (mom, me, and my brother David) were having a debate with him this evening (about evolution vs. creation)...and he's smart. Like really, really smart. But, in my honest opinion...we rather creamed him. <_< Is it wrong to feel so satisfied? I could say it was glorifying God, but it was more for my own pride, (speaking of which, "thank you prayer" pause) so I shouldn't gloat. I will admit, while I do have my problems with him, he's a good guy, and he loves my mom very much.

Niel Patrick Harris...if he didn't already have them, I would want to have his adopted babies! But he has a long term partner, and they have twin adopted babies, which is awesome. If anyone hasn't see Dr. Horrible, you must type it into Youtube and watch it!! He isn't horrible, he's adorable! (see the rhyme? Huh? Huuuh?) He's the type of villain you want to give a hug to and say "don't worry, you'll rule the world someday!". Plus Nathan Fillian (idk the spelling, he's from Firefly) is in it too, and is a sexy jerk. Darn his muscles, otherwise I'd have a real problem with him...

I should give more people my blog. Or try to advertise it more. I'm just afraid some parents of my friends would find about it (and moi and moi's...specialness) and get upset. Though there's really nothing inappropriate in my blog...I don't even swear. >.> If you can, readers, perhaps pass along my blog if you can. I would blog more often if I thought more people read it, I think. I hope. If not, I'm sure my friends would make me. <.<

Is it weird that I'm 19 and earlier was pretending to beat up a fictional jerk (Captain Hammer, watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog to find out) with earthbending outside in the dark of night earlier? Don't answer that. I need to get more out there in the world, which means getting my license and moving my lazy butt to try and do more. Any advice my readers can give would be helpful...unless it's really bad advice, in which case I will most likely not listen to it.

Hmm. Long blog. By the way, I made a comment on Youtube (on Lady Gaga's "Judas" video) that got 103 thumbs up! It's by "lordmonday" or "lordmonday1" if you want to look for it. >_> And, since I think he deserves mention, you should read the blog of one of the guys I'm following. Mr. Happy. He's another gay Christian, and he's AWESOME!!! Seriously, a huge inspiration to me, he's fantastic. 

Love ya guys! ^.^...whoever you are! ^.^

Andrew


No comments: