Pages

My blog

This will just be a blog about me. About my life, my issues, as much as I feel like telling. I'm going to try to be honest with this blog, and not hold anything back. If you don't like what you hear, you don't have to stay, I don't want to offend anyone. This isn't going to be a depressing blog most of the time, but there will be times I'll have to vent. I hope you can enjoy this insight into me and my life.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

...ooooh, new blog format thing!

It's so shiny and new!...and unfamiliar....I feel like I'm going to click the wrong button and send out an earth shattering virus. ._.

Anyway, hiii! My grandpa's pretty much made a full recovery, and seems to be doing really well, which is awesome. We had pizza over at their house recently...I adore my grandparents. ^_^ And music. Music is awesome. Thank you Spotify. "Something To Believe In" by Parachute is on at present.

First...TVD...omg!! Spoilers, fair warning. ALARIC!! I LOVE YOU!! DON'T BE EVIL!! EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK SO AWESOMELY BADASS WHEN YOU ARE!!!......OK, I'm good. But seriously! When he was saying goodbye to all of them...omg, heartbreaking. That scene where he sees all of them looking at him, knowing he's about to die, that he DOES have a family even if it's a super messed up one...and Damon and his goodbye scene, and how emotional they both were. I mean, he's had bonds with other people, but come on: Dalaric forever! Poor Elena...all of this...I know she has some issues, she does, but she's human. And I think they do a brilliant job of portraying that. So she has some relationship issues, get over it people! She deals with her loved one's deaths and constant danger on a daily basis! Romance is bound to be complicated!

Another new show! (I know, it's like all I talk about...oh well >.>) Supernatural! I'm like 5 or 6 seasons in. o.o I'm hooked. o.o In no small part to the hotness and obvious chemistry of the two brothers...yes, I'm a pervert. And yes, Wincest is SO cannon. They're just both so sexy and emotionally scarred and vulnerable, and all they really have is each other..."Speak Now" by Taylor Swift (you go girl!!) just came on! In a dress shaped like a pastry! ^.^

>_>

<_<

This should have been on of the first things said...but I has a job. <.< I'm a dishwasher at the Black Bear Diner!...what do you mean that's not impressive?! I'm a DISHWASHER!! BOW BEFORE MY AWESOMENESS!!!.......yeah, I know. v.v But I like the people I work with. Chase, the other dishwasher I work with, is really cool. He's a lot like Dennis in some ways, which is sorta creepy, but otherwise. And this waitress, Molly, I adore her. She's really cute and funny, and definitely my kinda personality. Were I a straight man, she would be near the top of my very short list. ;P There's some cute waiters there, including two twin towers of hunkiness called Trey and Jordan. Seriously, I can't help thinking of Emmett Cullen.

And then there's Will...I think I might have a crush, but we'll see. The chances of him leaning anywhere towards my direction are slim at best, so I don't want to really pursue anything if I can help it. He's...well, not what I expected my type to be. I thought Trey or Jordan, huge guys with sorta funny personalities, would be more my type. But Will's quieter, sorta slighter, and...well, really nice. I mean, he just talks to me, which by itself is awesome. And his eyes...gorgeous. I don't really know enough about him to have any serious feelings or anything, but he's the first guy I've ever even fantasized about in the romantic sense really. Hopefully, if he doesn't already know about me, he won't be weirded out by it. And who knows? Maybe he'll be interested. *shrug* I can dream.

"Stare of Something Good" by Daughtry just ended, now for "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson!

So, all my Skyrim info got deleted. -.-......and I'm already back up to lvl 30. >.> I told you, obsessed. <.< And I'm being a baaad person this time, and having way too much fun stealing things. I'm a kitty person, which is cool. ;P

"Survive" by Rise Against! Classic favorite of moi's! Life for you's been less than kind, so take a number stand in line! We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive, is what makes us who we are!!

My life has had crap! And in this moment, I don't give a crap about the crap! I just want to slide on tree branches and slice through boulders and soar through the sky and just EXPLODE with what's inside! Thank you God for this awesome mood!!


Andrew!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love the updates ont eh songs that play!

Megan Heidmann said...

I recently found this blog through a friend's, and I love it! Keep up the hilarious updates! (SUPERNATURAL FTW!!)

Kathy said...

Hehe, love your blog. You need to post more often! You terrible person! But whenever you do post, it's awesome! Congrats on the job, tho! DISHWASHER, FTW!